ITC Progress Update 25/8/2018-31/8/2018
[Done] Unified and simplified ledger, and block proposal logic, including block executor, generator and consensus interface.
[Done] Used Java Pairing Based Cryptography (jPBC) Boneh-Lynn-Shacham signature scheme (BLS) library for random beacon.
- Fixed keystore generation time consumption issue
- Optimize for small sized Android devices
- Fixed ios-js bundle issue
- Fixed several UI issues
[Work in Progress] Implement Distributed key generation (DKG) and Lagrange polynomials for threshold signature scheme.
IoT Chips and Protocol Studies
- [Done] Message Queuing Telemetry Transport (MQTT) and Constrained Application Protocol (CoAP) investigations
- [Done] NB-IoT chip selection
Functional test of NB-IoT chip (based on distant module bc35-g)
- [Done] AT instruction set test
- [Done] User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and Transmission Control Protocol (TCP) network connectivity testing
- [Done] Sensor data acquisition (temperature, humidity, photosensitivity, and GPS) test
Number of token holders 19411 -0.43%
Number of transactions 52602 +0.92%
(Data source: Etherscan.io)
WeChat & QQ 7179 +0.01%
Telegram 61110 -0.73%
Twitter 21171 +0.27%
Reddit 7637 +2.36%
IoT Chain (ITC) was listed on the Bithumb Exchange on 31 Aug 2018.
Read with ITC (Chinese Community)
Sharing our experiences with IoT Chain on WeChat. The top five shares with the most likes, will get a set of blockchain books.
WeChat-Ask Me Anything (AMA) (Chinese Community)
On 21 Aug 2018, the IoT Chain team held an online AMA (Ask Me Anything) to answer questions put forward from various community members.