ITC Progress Update 20/10/2018-26/10/2018
Oct 29, 2018
- Fix known issues including confusing transfer records, home page not refreshing after a transfer, button interaction range problem, and adding of invalid assets
- Add an open app tip for update feature
- Add wallet deletion feature
- Currency units now support euro and ruble
- Transfer details show known contact information
[Done] Desktop App
- Support contract creation and function call
- Query local contract without using gas
- Add account view, block specific view, and contract management view
[Done] Core library
- Major dependencies upgrade, including type level dependencies
- Deprecated code cleanup
- Implement functional priority queue
Functional test of NB-IoT chip (secondary development based on removable module BC35-G+STM32L4)
- [Done] Deployment test of the chip functional test platform (server side)
- [Done] Demo development of data uploaded to the blockchain (chip side)
- [Done] Gizwits GoKit4 development suite
- [Done] MCU/ transmission module/cloud configuration development process survey
Number of token holders 19485 -0.24%
Number of transactions 58796 +0.48%
(Data source: Etherscan.io)
WeChat & QQ 6885 -0.65%
Telegram 56269 -0.63%
Twitter 20047 -0.1.17%
Reddit 8443 +3.47%
IoT Chain joined the Trusted IoT Alliance
Recently, IoT Chain was officially announced as a member of the Trusted IoT Alliance (TIA), a trade group that promotes the development of the IoT ecosystem for a more reliable, secure and scalable Internet of Things.
Find bugs in the ITC Wallet application in order to win ITC tokens
IoT Chain community will be rewarded for helping to find bugs in the wallet; each valid submission is worth between 5-20 ITC tokens! Stay tuned for more info.
FAKE ITC BOUNTY SYSTEM WARNING
Official Bounty Website: bounty.iotchain.io
- ITC Bounty System DOES NOT CHARGE you any fees!
- DO NOT create an account on this site. http://iotchain.com/ .
- The project team and their affiliates cannot be held responsible for any losses that occur due to scams.